This past weekend I was invited to a photo exhibit at Tornado Gallery in Lubbock, Texas, by my wonderful sista, Melanee Brown. She is currently an amazing student of photography at Texas Tech University and The King Kali’s first, only, and favorite photographer! She showcased her latest project, Celebration of Skin. Featured were, what is to be considered, “flaws.” I love her creativity and I am so honored to know this beautiful creation from God. I am also honored to know the individuals within this post, and behind the camera of these shots: David, Trevis, Beverly, Lilian, and Benita. You can link to them below.
Jumpsuit – Urban Outfitters
Shoe – ZARA
Rings – Mardels & Forever21
Mel – Gianni Bini Suit & Nasty Gal Heels
Lilian – Thrifted Dress
Beverly – Forever21 Pants
- Mel’s Blog: http://themelbee.tumblr.com
- Mel’s Photography Instagram: http://instagram.com/melbeephotography
- David’s Blog: http://oneofthemohicans.tumblr.com
- Benita’s Blog: http://belasoull.tumblr.com
- Lilian’s Blog: http://lyricsoflilly.tumblr.com
- Lilan’s Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVrvPlWVuNj5SdXxTQhU6JQ/videos
May God’s grace be with you. Love, Kali.